28 November 2006

 

Banana Loaf


Some of the more astute bakers of you may know that it is Mo-vember, and as such some of these athletic baked goods chose to compete for Facial hair glory. And here I am with the self proclaimed winner. A long time fan of his mullet, I am still unsure as to how this was documented on my camera, but I hasten to add I was rather drunk my this stage of the evening.
Now, let us just dwell on how I got to be here - there was a mammoth security force surrounding theHilton, as the Welsh love their Rugby, and love the All Blacks even more. So I pretty much has to stay in the Hotel all night, and couldn't help but talk to a few of the players. I actually ended up talking to the Ginger Crunch of the team, who was running off to a bar, but said to come chat more there (its OK bakers, I knew him from School days so it wasn't that bad). But, we got lost, and my Uncle had to come let me in the Hotel. One day I will be big enough and rich enough to let myself in to a hotel.

Comments:
That's such an hilarious photo!
 
I actually quite like it... he wass giggling like a little boy too. Apparently it does actually tickle.

Also, on his way back through passport control I hear this guy had some problems - his photo was from when he was 15, and had a buzz cut.
 
SUCH a cute pic! you two look like trouble :D
He must be large capacity too, to make you look like a shorty!

I was completely oblivious to Movember til last week, which was 3 weeks in - everyone's mustaches had well and truly kicked by that stage and I was like "whoa... something is going on here... this is NO COINCIDENCE...!!" Yah, derr Bel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?