20 November 2006

 

Florentines

Now, the pub we were at is adjoined to a backpacker's hostel, and as such included many internationals in the revellers of the night. These two such examples are studying Art in Florence: on the left you can see an American Florentine, and on your right... ah, I forget. Some sort of European.

They met the Art Student stereotype well - long hair, and an aptitude for ironic dancing. Which was well and truly appreciated, because by this stage the bar was full of slappers.

Comments:
He was Norwegian, I think. Which makes him Scandanavian rather than European. But I guess technically still Europe.
 
'Pulla' (scandinavian sweet bread)

...or so my friend Google tells me :P

Oh Art Students - they dance so 'ironically' - and yet you still can't get them off that d-floor, slappers or no slappers.
 
Hey Sweetie
So glad to see the Bakery is open.
I caught up with the lovely Sonal yesterday and she's leaving me for you, the UK and Shakespeare - the minx. So I'm looking forward to heaps of naughty pix of you Sonal and Lou having a blast.
Much love
Bri
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?