28 November 2006

 

Melting Moment


Ah, the melting moment. A great mix of the hard and the smooth. I was only really expecting to "bump" in to the ABs around the hotel (I was staying at the Hilton with my Uncle oh yeah), but then was at the last minute taken in to a meet and greet session with them. Now, I know that the basis of this blog is to take photos, but being the youngest female there by miles and not really wanting to be shamed out I resisted the urge of taking many photos. Apart from these, just for Fflur's sake.


Now I like to have a good conversation, and to give people a chance so when I ended up talking to Andrew Hore (AKA the Seal Shooter), I thought I would give him a chance. This guy aint no baked good ladies. Not to be talked to - he basically made fun of me drinking Cider, and just generally sounded like a dick.
So my general thoughts about this team of baked goods (shall we say a baker's dozen plus a few more?!?!?)... They are all bigger than I thought they would be. Very muscley, very fit. Apparently the melting moment above is so fit, the other players call him a freak. I heard it myself on more than one occasion!


Comments:
The melting moment used to do one hundred 100m sprints every night instead of going out with his mates back in his University pre-All Black Captain days, so yeah. He's quite fit. And a very good role model for any wannabe All Blacks.
 
Quite fit eh? that sounds exciting! Thanks for the pics Steph they are soooo yummy! the pics really brightened up my day of report writing... ah melting moment
 
whose room did you stay in??? you do seem to be sandwiched into "mo man" !!!
 
Bahaha I started at the top of the posts and worked back down - now it all makes sense!!

Well well. Fit or not, I question the "icing" on this baked good [god I just can't stop the punning].
I mean really - what is up with the sweater?! EWW!! The Bakery meets Go Fug Yourself! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?